I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday 15 April 2011

The latest things that have been happening at home

35 , Lorong Empat ,
          Taman Megah, 
47300 Petaling Jaya.

20 MAY 2009
Dear grandma,
                How are you? I hope that you are keeping well. It has been quite some time since I last wrote to you. Many things have been happening at home lately. Some of them are good while other are not so pleasant to hear about.
                I suppose you will prefer to know about the bad news first and the good news later. I wonder whether you still remember my good friend, Li Shan and her mother, Aunty Hong. Aunty Hong used to give us chocolate cookies whenever she baked some for her family. Recently, she died of breast cancer. Li Shan was very sad and so was I. Her mother was only thirty-eight years old. Mother was upset too as she was close to Aunty Hong.
                The good news is Yin Mei and I managed to pass with flying colours in our first term examination. Mother and Father were very pleased. They let us choose a present each. Both of us decided to combined our present into one because the item was costly. We requested for a computer and the bought it for us. We were on top of the world when the computer arrived!
                Well, so much for now! We hope to see you soon.

Love,
Yin Fun
   

No comments:

Post a Comment