I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday 13 October 2011

Doing Business with the darn Stock Broker

A man goes up to a stock broker says, "I want to open a so-and-so trading account!"
Blanching, the lady replies, "Excuse me, sir, what did you just say?"
"Listen you, dag-nab it, I said I want to open a trading account this instant!"
"Pardon me, sir, but we do not stand for that sort of talk in this institution!"
The stock broker leaves her desk and goes to her boss and tells him about her predicament. They both come back to her desk where the boss asks the man, "Is there a problem, sir?"
"I don't have a dang problem," the man says, "I just inherited 100 million and I want to open a so-and-so trading account with this blankety-blank brokerage!"
"I get the picture sir," the boss says, "and this wench of a broker is causing you a problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment